Young Lives Forum goes online. Young Lives forum meetings provide you with an opportunity to hear about developments, have your voice heard and link in with other organisations. We are now taking this forum online. The next Young Lives Forum will be on 20th October from 9:30 - 12:00 and will be held via zoom.
It will provide an opportunity to:
1. Understand key developments relevant to children and young people including:
1. The recent mental health review and other developments relating to mental health services for children and young people
2. Prevention and Early Help and the new lead practitioner role
2. Reflect on Covid and the impact on your organisation and children and young people
3. Input into future policy responses
Book online. Zoom details will be provided upon registration
We look forward to seeing you there!